Goals of "Project:

Being just out of high school, there is much I have come to learn in this past year. I have witnessed the corruption of this world around me with new a understanding; a corruption most of us Americans are oblivious to. It surrounds our everyday lives, so well hidden it envelopes everything we know and rely on. My hopes for this page is that it not only draws attention to these issues, but truly gets people thinking on them.



While many of my posts will be strongly opinion-based, I will do my best to back most of it with fact. As a born again Christian, I will also be honoring God, alone. Iwish to both make people smile and open their eyes.



-"A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another"- John 13:34, KJB.



Thursday, June 27, 2013

Oh, Syria

      Did you hear about that Obama guy? I sure did, this morning! To sate my dad's curious mind about current events, he found this video about Obama wanting to help arm Syria against Israel. He's literally face diving America into another war. Oh, and China is helping. What's the relation there? Obama's Muslim, and China's Muslims are for it!
      We also came across a related video, where Ireland had a meeting. Apparently they are VERY against Obama's recent actions. A woman was questioning Ireland's leaders, asking what they would do to take action against Obama, who now has the label war criminal. Even Americans agree he's a war criminal.....funny, this isn't the only reason.
      Turns out, America is threatening to take away his Nobel Peace Prize. He broke his pact with us, so now he's undeserving of the honorable title. As the Irish woman put it, "are you going for the biggest hypocrite award of the century"? Considering he's threatening another war, I believe (and fear) there may be more at play here than just that!
      Mexico has also been familiarized with Obama's "help". Has anyone heard of our "missing weapons"? If not, i strongly urge you to look it up. We armed a bunch of troops to "help" Mexico's police force with the cartel issues, and thousands of our guns just POOF! disappeared. Looks like Obama may just be a war criminal, after all. If Syria and the Peace Prize wasn't enough, how about the easily dismissed missing weapons that happened WAY before either of these, during his first term?
      My question to America is as follows (yes, i'm a proud American but STILL): What have we gotten ourselves into, this time?

No comments:

Post a Comment