Goals of "Project:

Being just out of high school, there is much I have come to learn in this past year. I have witnessed the corruption of this world around me with new a understanding; a corruption most of us Americans are oblivious to. It surrounds our everyday lives, so well hidden it envelopes everything we know and rely on. My hopes for this page is that it not only draws attention to these issues, but truly gets people thinking on them.



While many of my posts will be strongly opinion-based, I will do my best to back most of it with fact. As a born again Christian, I will also be honoring God, alone. Iwish to both make people smile and open their eyes.



-"A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another"- John 13:34, KJB.



Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Gay Marriage.....Makes my word of the day "Major"

       Is now officially legal. American government: one million. American People: demoralized to 1. One million to a demoralized one.....Yup, sounds about right!
      Now, don't get me wrong. I do not hate homosexuals. Quite the opposite. I hate their sin, and would have absolutely no problem with them at all if they did what a lot of homosexuals do....deny themselves and live a life of celibacy because they know it's wrong. Making them able to marry each other will eliminate this tendency however, and this is something I hate for many reasons- most of which have nothing to do with them, personally.
       The problem I found with gay marriage being legal, which I voiced to a California senator via e-mail, is the effects it has on youth. Kids get their biggest influence from adults in their lives, adults they look up to, or adults they see in their daily lives. With gay marriage being legal, they will now witness a lot more of this behavior. It has a major side effect- they are going to see it as OK and an option for them.
      Scientists have already made public their lies of gay people being born that way. Given, there are certain gene traits that are believed to make someone an athlete or a musician, but none have actually been linked to homosexuality. (It wouldn't even make sense- you don't have genes that decide your life choices, so this one fits in nowhere.) This alone has kids anticipating the possibility that they may already be gay.
      The sub-conscious has this funny way of working. Take for instance the thought of being gay. If you suspect you may be, as a kid you might actually try to convince yourself. If you think about it long and hard enough, letting it plague your mind, it will work! You will have dreams, and a change in behavior patters, that all work into this convincing process. It's generally known as a placebo effect. A very common psychological phenomenon, first brought to light by the crazy Freud, himself.
      What does all of this add up to? A massive psychological chain reaction. I have this saying- When society supports something it becomes a habit; When government supports it, it becomes a lifestyle. Kids are going to see these legalized homosexuals all round them. They have been indoctrinated into believing homosexuals are born gay, so that part of the psychological mind control has already taken effect. They will then be faced with a questioning of their own nature, leading into a hopeless thought- "I was born this way and it's legal, so it must be OK. I DO have a choice in who I want to be".
      Notice the thought has a majorly operative word. Who they choose to be. That's not to say all kids will think this way, and familial backgrounds will definitely have a major role. But it is, without a doubt, a CHOICE. One kids will now be more opt to make, because every one around them is saying it's an OK, or even right, thing, if you chose to be that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment